Put a smile on the faces of your Guests!
Caffe Banba can provide a real wow factor at any event and you can trust us to keep your guests happy whilst you get on with running things. We are versatile, inventive, quirky, and professional, and can help you enhance your event with something unique that will surprise and delight your guests.
- Afull outdoor cafe, with tables, chairs, awning and fabulous food and drink for a relaxed, continental experience at a festival or family gathering like a wedding.
- An indoor coffee shop at an exhibition to allow attendees sit, chat and discuss business over a coffee or tea.
- A wee coffee kiosk or counter to provide refreshments at smaller events such as bingo nights or community events.
- Coffee, tea and canapes as a welcome break in a meeting, conference, training session or seminar.
- or simply order something from our bakery (a spectacular tower of specially decorated cupcakes makes a beautiful alternative to the usual cake and stops any arguments about who got more icing).
What you get from us...
- Professional, well trained baristas who will serve you and your guests quickly and with a smile.
- Absolutely the best quality Cappuccino, Latte, Mocha, Coffee, Tea, plus one of the most fantastic Hot Chocolates you will ever taste (made to our own secret recipe).
- Delicious home baked cakes and breads, top quality croissants and pastries.
- Sandwiches, Canapés, hot food, wraps, bagels etc.
- Beautiful, clean unique vehicles designed to provide the best quality produce.
- No preparation, clearing away, washing up etc to do.
- Completely self contained - no power or water supply required.
- Pretty much silent - no noisy generator.
- Just a small area required - around 2m x 3m for the Wee Yoke.
- Tables, Chairs and professional quality awning .
Caffé Banba can make your event more memorable and help keep your guests happy, and it won't cost you a fortune. As a supplier to you, we can be very flexible in the way we charge. For example, you can pay a flat fee, or you can pay for drinks consumed, or your guests can pay. We can pay you a pitch fee for attending larger events.
Every event is different, so give us a call on 074 93 70538 to see what would work best for you.
Examples of Previous Events
- Film Location : A shine of Rainbows
- Private Booking : Aidan Quinn Booked us to supply refreshments to the crew whilst filming on set.
- Agricultural Show : Carndonagh Agricultural Show 2009
- Market : Simple Living Fair
- Craft Fair: Artlink Christmas craft fair at Tullyarvan Mill, Buncrana.
- Community Sports Day : Malin Raft Race
- Concert : Culdaff Dawn Chorus
- Sports Event : Football Matches
- Weddings : Marquee Reception in Malin Head